Saturday, December 17, 2016

Merry Christmas - Lisa Patterson

Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy new Year! This New Year 2017 will be the best yet!
God is about to do things we have waited on for many yrs! A year to be happy and a year to
be thankful for what the Lord  Jesus is about to do. It is breakthrough year. A new year for the
things we have waited on.He said this year would be different and a new one to his children obeying Him at all costs.The Lord loves you even if you hurt or have many problems. We all
do and that is life and we are not to expect life to be easy when we get to know the Lord. As a matter
of fact, it will be opposite! All kinds of things will come against you. the enemy doesn't want you
to love the Lord but He loves you anyway. The enemy comes but to steal, kill, and destroy and
the Lord says I have come so you may have life and have it more abundantly. But you must stay
in His word. All the time so the enemy doesn't steal your joy! That is all he wants is to take away your joy. You may have faith as a grain of mustard seed and can do miracles, but without joy, the enemy is pleased because he thinks he has you. But he doesn't when you live for the Lord.It
is covered in the blood by our Lord Jesus who died for us on the Cross so we could live and not
spend eternity in Hell. It is real so do not let the enemy trick you into thinking it isn't. Then there would have been no reason for Jesus to die for us. But He did and hell is real. The way to go to
Heaven is to believe that the Lord Jesus died on that Cross for you and me so our sins could be washed away and we can spend eternity with Him. Anything that doesn't line up with the written
word of God is not true. There are many versions so do not be deceived. God is not mocked!
If you have anything that comes in the way of your walk with God, get it out and today.We
never know how much time we have here on earth. Only the Father knows and He knows
everything. He said, "I am Moving in a Mighty Way, and there will be a Suddenly and when that comes you will know it was by me. For man cannot do what I have planned and will do for my
people who love me at all costs. Please listen to me this day and take me at my word. I am a
Father of Truth. You may have not had a good earthly Father, but I came to change that in you.
So look at me and see what all I have in store for you this day."
This is Lisa Patterson with the Good News That Jesus Loves You and Wants You to Come to Him Today! Be aware that He loves you even if you do not feel it. We cannot go by feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment