Saturday, September 23, 2017

Resting In Him - Lisa Patterson

The Lord said He will be strong so we should glory in your weakness. Rest so you will be able
to do what He says. He needs us to be strong and sober minded. What's the care for?Rest, says the Lord, and I'll do it!. I reveal secrets to my chosen who listen to me. I will be a light and a lamp unto your feet and light in darkness.. Mountains will be moved in my rest. Don't linger away from me. Some rebuking in the middle of the night
 is necessary. Darkness is near so be of good cheer. Do not be swayed by this or that report.
. Don't look around you and judge that person. By my spirit  I'll speak by my heart.Col 3 Our life is hidden in Him. We cannot control it. So give it to Him and let Him have all the stuff you have been dealing with so He can take it off your shoulders. II Chron.32:31 When we get temporarily away from Him our hearts get exposed!He said,
"Go on up the ladder with me. It may looks like all these things are happening around you. That things are not going forward and people are not cooperating with you. This is part of the way it goes when you are walking higher up in me. Do not get weary and looking back. The enemy want you to think it is not happening. But be of good cheer as I am well pleased with my children who have decided to walk after me. There's a new peace coming that cannot be shaken. Stay on course and the light will shine brighter than before and darkness will have to go. Let go of all insecurity and I will take it all for you. For this is my doing and no enemy will be able to stop it, says the Lord."
I'm filling you up by my presence. Thank you for the body of  Christ. He's shaking stuff off. Dust and stuff has to go. The cares of this world has to go. Give it all back to Him as He is your maker.
And also  care and fear has to go! Cannot go back. For I love you and my heart is for you.
 Don't care what they say. It doesn't matter except for me. Family members are being healed
up now in Jesus name. Take care of it all. Stay by my side. It is well with your soul if you stay
by my side. Let me in so I can love you. All of you. I don't want part but all! My son did not die
for part of me, but all." I am about to move in a mighty way. Don't take care about it all. I am fixing
the crooked places and making the pathway straight for you. I am well pleased with my children
who come together. Stay on the right path. I am going to show you things and it will happen
quickly. Be by my side so I can show you things you will not get in this earthly life. It is hidden
in me and forever in me and for those who obey at all cost. I am well pleased with those who
have stayed through thick and thin knowing the enemy was always there to take away those things
 that I said you can have. So be of good cheer and let me come into you even more as the days
go by and are getting darker. Be still and know that I am your God and always there for you." Be
a good soldier ready for battle and always ready armed and waiting to take on the evil in this hour.
So always study and rest in the Lord, meaning in the still of it all and the wars and famines to
take place, be still and know the Lord has heard the cries of his people. He will take refuge in
knowing He is able to take care of you through it all. Resting in peace and not being alarmed
at anything the enemy throws at you or your family. You are covered in the shield and protected
in the clothing He gave you to wear.Every one has to have a Shield of faith, Helmet of salvation,
Loins of truth, and your back covered with Protection of guards.He is cleaning out the crud that
has been in the cracks of your furniture for a long time, and all of your belongings. So you can
Be still and know I am the Lord. This is Lisa Patterson with the Good News that Jesus Is Lord
and He Loves you and wants you to come to Him today!

No comments:

Post a Comment