Saturday, May 15, 2021

Give It All To Him - Lisa Patterson


Eph. 3:1 White raiment is what we are to wear for Christ. Jesus is changing us into another person. It's killing you to come into Him! You can't have your past back. You are turning into a new person He has created you to be. Col. 1:27 God willed to make known what are the riches of His glory of the mystery among the gentiles which is Christ in you the hope of His glory. We must remember these things. Cannot get away from it. When we go through tribulations it's for someone else. The gospel doesn't change. No one should tell you that! Look at Jesus and Paul's gospel. He is you and you are in Him. Do not get carnal.He that loves my son loves me! He uses the least qualified and He wanted you anyway. When you are in Him it's about Him! He uses the weak points about us. He said He is "spring cleaning" our yards and homes and getting out the weeds and weeds we haven't seen." We are the keepers of His garden. He is preparing His bride. All things work good for those who love Him and trust Him. John 14:16 And ask the Father and He will give you the comforter to strengthen and stand by that will remain in you forever(counselor). A scratch on the inside indicates there is something not quite right or true. Be very aware of your spirit for that is what we are. We are not a body for we were made a spirit, living in a body and have a soul. Must be aware what and who is talking to you.He is a gentle man and must be quite to hear his instructions. He is your strengthener!! He quickens your mortal bodies.The Lord would say." Be still and know that I am the Lord God who made you. I am your everything and there is no other. I wouldn't make it too easy for you to know me without a price as I paid the high price to get you to me. Come unto me as I have waited so long for you to want me and love me as I have loved you first in your dirty clothes and trespasses. Believe me as I come in as a still small voice that is peaceful, loving, kind and gentle.It does not matter who thinks what. It isn't about you but Him!" I Cor.13:2, Without love there is nothing. Eph.4:2, Be patient and kind. Let the love of God shine in your hearts. It is all about Him and what He did for us. He loves with an everlasting love you will never understand. He is the Lord of all. There is no other and will never be. Without Him you will never go to Heaven for eternity. you may say, but there is no other way to get there except through Him. He died for you so you could be with Him forever. No other way! When you are gone it's forever and no turning back. He died on that cross just for you and me. Let's never forget it! Always be good to those who do not know Him. That is what you are left here for. Not for yourself but for others. Living so others will.Let us put on the garment of praise for the Lord is good and there is no other!! Ask and you shall find. Knock and the door will open. He will never turn you down. you cannot be too bad for Jesus. But never put down the Holy Spirit. It will not be forgiven. All others will but not against Him!! He wants you now. Come now while there is time. Don't wait till later as this world is changing all the time. Everyday is a new day and we will never get it back. If you have Jesus, it will show in others and they will see the peace, love, joy you have for others. If you have things that are not resolved, get them done. Give it to the Lord as He will straighten it out for you. Don't go to bed angry. Forgive the people who hurt you in the past. Those who are gone cannot take on the future of your hurts. Let it go! Give all to Him as He is the only one who can take it and it does not affect Him and He takes every body's hangups. There will be a price to pay for not giving in and letting Him do the work. He will always do what He said but in His timing. We cannot live like before and expect it to go right. Take His hand today and be saved and delivered from all the things holding you from becoming what he has for you!The Lord would say, "I am clearing out the debris from old mold and mildew in your closets. You have not wanted to get rid of the things of the past. I will take it and clean it all up. I have seen the tears it has caused and am going to take care of it for you. Be with me as I long for your presence. I have made you in the image of the Father to please myself. Don't let others come to you  and feel less than what I have done for you. Be with me and learn from me. Read my word and go to Church to know me!" This is Lisa Patterson with the Good News that Jesus wants you to Come to Him Today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment